免费订阅 退订周刊
 

 

 

 

 

今天我们来学习生病了怎样请假。

>You've been sneezing ever since you entered the office this morning. Why don't you take this afternoon off?

今早你一到办公室,就打喷嚏到现在。干脆下午请假吧。

>If you don't want to see a doctor, at least you could go home and have a good rest.

如果你不想去看病,至少回家好好休息一下。

>I can't. I'm already behind schedule. Besides, you know Mr. Thomas. He would think that I was fooling him.

不行啊,我已经赶不上进度了。而且,你知道托马斯先生的,他会认为我在愚弄他

>You didn't do anything but sneeze this morning, and you can't do anything this afternoon like this. Gee! You've got a fever!

今早你除了打喷嚏什么都没做,你这个样子下午也做不了什么。呀!你还发烧呢。

>Listen to me. You go home now.

听我的!你现在回家。

>What about Mr. Thomas?

那托马斯先生怎么办?

>I'll handle him. Now go home. I'll call you after work.

我会给他解释的,你快回家吧,下班后我给你打电话。

>Thanks a lot, Evelyn. Good-bye.

那太谢谢你了伊芙琳,回见。

 

 

 

 

 

*以上新闻由ChinaDaily双语手机报提供

 

 

 

 

 
  > Cat gets knee replacement
小猫车祸后装假肢(图)
 
  > That's not Tiger Woods
伍兹性瘾治疗照疑造假
 
  > Ogling beauty lengthens life
研究:男士多看美女延寿
 
  > Did apple hit Newton's head?
牛顿被苹果砸头属杜撰?
 
  > Blondes are more aggressive
研究:金发美女天生好斗
 
  > Sleep-talk an Internet hit
英国男子梦话笑翻网络
 
  > Divorce formula invented
美研究总结出离婚公式
 
  > Chimp celebrates 5th birthday
皖黑猩猩庆生'男友'助兴
 
more  
 




 
进入首页 | 退订 | 订阅 | 联系我们
 
本栏目文字内容《中国日报》所有,任何单位及个人未经许可,不得擅自转载使用。